But you can’t get the best out of Gucci Dionysus bags if they are poorly made. The bad replicas will simply snatch away your charm by making you look gaudy and tasteless. Although Gucci handbags come in plethoric models, the real challenge that people face while buying a top-end replica leather bag is distinguishing between the bad and good replicas.
How to spot a fake Gucci Dionysus bagIf you wish to buy the top-end, classy Gucci Dionysus replica bags, you need to be careful about the awful ones in the market. If you want a good deal, you have to know how to spot a fake Gucci Dionysus bag. We have compiled a simple guide that will help you distinguish between the fake and authentic Gucci bags.
1. MaterialPerhaps the first thing that will strike you about a fake Gucci Dionysus bag is the material. The fake versions have a cheapjack material, which degrades the overall quality of the bag. On the other hand, genuine leather bags from Gucci have the GG logo and has a jacquard GG canvas. The authentic Gucci bags have the GG pattern embossed, rather than printed on their surface.
2. HardwareAnother important factor that would help you spot a fake Gucci Dionysus bag is the hardware. Generally, the authentic bags have a well-cast and heavy hardware, which is made of metal and is engraved with the brand name. The typical hardware elements to observe are closures, zippers, bottom feet, hooks, and rings. The metal of the hardware loses color if the bag is fake. Moreover, if you see that the leather zipper pulls and leather trims of the bag have a different color, the bag is likely to be fake.
3. StitchesA notable difference between the stitches of fake and authentic Gucci Dionysus bags is that the former has uneven, loose or missing stitches. Moreover, the fake bags also have stitches of different colors. If you spot uneven or disorganized stitches in the bag, it’s most likely that it’s fake. Except for the Gucci Emily Chain bag, all other handbags from Gucci have uniform stitches of the same color.
4. LiningYou need to remember that the lining in Gucci Dionysus bags changes depending on the model. However, the general rule for these bags is that their lining should be of the same color as the handbag. For example, if you see a black Gucci Dionysus bag, check if the inner lining is black too. If it’s different, then be sure about its inauthenticity.
5. “Made in Italy” stampThe stamp is an important indicator of the bag’s quality. While buying a replica of Gucci Dionysus bags, make sure that it bears the “Made in Italy” stamp inside. The serial number found on the anterior side of the label is also a good way on how to spot a fake Gucci Dionysus. Gucci uses different sequences, but the most common sequence is two sets of numbers marked one above the other.
Make sure you examine each aspect carefully before buying a replica of Gucci Dionysus bags. Do your research thoroughly and maintain caution so that you don’t end up buying a cheapjack bag.